ROCK MAPLE RIDGE FESTIVAL POLICIES 2022
Covid-19 Entry Policy: Rock Maple Ridge will be following all recommendations set forth by British Columbia Health Ministry. Please check back for updates.
- Rock Maple Ridge will take place RAIN or SHINE. All acts of advertising have confirmed their appearance; however, acts are subject to change without advanced notice. There will be no refunds or exchanges resulting from festival schedule changes. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Rock Maple Ridge is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten passes.
- No photo, video, or audio recording equipment aside from CELL PHONES are allowed (no detachable lenses, tripods, selfie-sticks).
- Bags larger than 12″ x 12″ x 12″ are not permitted. All bags are subject to search.
- The festival venue is a non-smoking venue.
- No outside food & beverage is allowed, onsite concessions and bars are available.
- No public nudity or lewd conduct will be tolerated, if in violation you will be removed from the festival site.
- No pets allowed.
- Children are allowed but must have an admission ticket.
- Lawn chairs are allowed. Bring your seating as none is provided or available for rent.
- No weapons and fireworks allowed.
- Rock Maple Ridge reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone at our discretion.
- All patrons are subject to being searched as a condition of entry.
- All people attending Rock Maple Ridge do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with the event.
- Any unauthorized use or resale of Rock Maple Ridge branding/logos is strictly prohibited