The date for the 2023 festival will be announced in November 2022.
Camping is not available at the festival site.
Fans are encouraged to bring standard-size folding lawn chairs or camp chairs.
Fans can bring:
- Empty refillable water bottles
- Folding lawn chairs
- Small rain umbrellas
Do not bring:
- Food or snacks
- Beverages or flasks
- Video or audio recording equipment (cell phones allowed).
- Professional cameras
- Coolers or beach bags. 12″x12″x12″ is the maximum size allowed.
- Weapons of any kind. No pocket knives.
- Anything you do not want lost or stolen. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Yes, standard vehicles may park at the festival site.
Parking can be purchased as an “add-on” on Ticketmaster to single-day and full-event packages.
Parking can be purchased on-site for $15.00 per day or $40.00 for the weekend. Credit card purchases only.
Complete list coming soon
Rock Maple Ridge proudly serves Great Western Brewing Company Original 16 and Olympia beer
and The Strait & Narrow: Pacific Coast Cocktails (vodka coolers)